What's On My Plate Today? Omelette & Avocado
My breakfast today was a one-egg omelette with some avocado on the side. Here's how I did it:
- I sauteed a couple of tablespoons of chopped onion in a small frying pan with little bit of ghee
- I poured one scrambled egg over the top
- I topped one half with some thin slices of cheddar*
- I folded the egg over to make an omelette (or you could just scramble it all together)
- I sliced 1/4 avocado
- I splashed Tabasco over everything
*I love this raw, sharp, organic cheese from Woodstock Farms—and, yes, I bought it myself, it was not provided for review!
What did you have for breakfast today?